Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Hunger Games
I am reading the hunger games. Lots of people have reads this book and said good things about it so I have started it. The plot were I am is about a post apocalyptic world. The land is split up in districts and the book takes place in district 12. Along time ago there was a revolt in the district and every since they government has punished them by using the hunger games. The Hunger games is when children must compete against each other in a death match. The government forces people to celebrate this. Th last one standing wins a life of luxury. District twelve is scarcely low on food and people hunt to survive. Katness is the main character of the book. She hunts with her family. I am at the part in the book everyone is called to the town square. They pick names and the ones picked must compete in the hunger games. I like this book because there are not many like it. I like how no one wants to compete but if they win they could live a happy life for ever. I am trying to read the book before the movie do I can have a in depth understanding of the plot. It also helps because movies leave some parts out and I could peace things together with my knowledge of the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.